Special Use Permits (SUP) may be required for events held in Wyoming State Park buildings such as Hynds Lodge (Curt Gowdy State Park), Shreve Lodge (Buffalo Bill State Park), various Day Use Shelters, etc.

Please select below an answer in the drop-down to the left of each question, then follow the instructions at the bottom of this page.


  Will this event involve catering or alcohol in any way?


  Does this event involve serious risk of injury to park and/or personal property?


  Does this event involve serious risk of injury or bodily harm to persons present?


  Does this event require the purchase of liability insurance for any other reason than those stated above?


IF ANY of the above questions was answered “YES,” the event in question shall be classified as “High Risk,” which WILL require liability insurance, additional documentation, admin fee and approvals.

Please contact the Contract Specialist within State Park Headquarters at (307) 777- 3680 or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. This web page is not submitted, and is for your convenience only in determining whether or not your event may require these extra steps. Documentation must be received not less than 45 days before the event in question. Failure to provide correct and timely information may result in cancellation.